What is Instant Cash Sweepstakes?
Instant Cash Sweepstakes or ICS is another great way of earning additional cash online. These guys are in the internet market research business, so the site will simply ask you 3 easy questions, collect your responses, and in return you get a few dollars for it. All within a matter of seconds! So if you already are using SwagBucks, Instant Cash Sweepstakes can be a great addition to your online earning potentials.
* You can check out the Instant Cash Sweepstakes site to get started.
How to Use Instant Cash Sweepstakes
Using this site is easy. You just sign-up and start answering questions. ICS will provide several number of questions for you to answer, all of which takes less than 4 minutes to accomplish. After you finish answering the 3 easy survey questions, you will receive your reward in the form of PayPal cash, coins and raffle tickets. Whenever you are feeling lucky, you can use your coins and tickets to enter the hourly and daily raffles.
How Much Do I Need to Cash Out?
Compared to other websites, you only need as little as $2.00 to cash out at Instant Cash Sweepstakes. Payment is available via Paypal and it only takes less than 72 hours to process..
What are Other Ways to Earn More on Instant Cash Sweepstakes?
Other than responding to their extremely easy-to-answer questions, you can try any of these methods to maximize your earnings:
- Participating on their Daily Raffle
- Acquiring referrals
- Using the site at least every 3 hours
– By participating on their raffle, you can either win $2 every 4 hours, or be one of the lucky winners to win $50 in PayPal cash every day.
– By getting people to signup for ICS using your referral link, you will win the exact same amount that your referrals get – raffles included. So if a referral of yours would win $1.00 from a survey, you will $1.00 yourself! You can read this article to learn how to get referrals.
– It would help if you check the site at least every four (4) hours to see if there are any new surveys available for you to answer.